[MAD]Gmod Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fell (occasionaly josHI zcravik) admin app

5 posters

Go down

Fell (occasionaly josHI zcravik) admin app Empty Fell (occasionaly josHI zcravik) admin app

Post  Fell Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Name: Fell or Joshi Zcravik

Reasons for making me admin: well, i've been admin on another server (the iGmod.org rp server) and I was noted as being helpful, but harsh on abusers/minges. not really much else noticeble, but i try to be friendly and fair, and i love build RP Very Happy

I know, it wasn't very long, but i hope you'll except me Razz
Fell

Back to top Go down

Fell (occasionaly josHI zcravik) admin app Empty Re: Fell (occasionaly josHI zcravik) admin app

Post  Noforgivin Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Ok well, i know the others like you.

Would you consider donating towards the server to show that you are willing and able?
Noforgivin
Admin
Admin

https://mad-modders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Fell (occasionaly josHI zcravik) admin app Empty Re: Fell (occasionaly josHI zcravik) admin app

Post  Fell Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:13 am

Perfectly willing, I just don't have the means yet Razz

all I need is some money on my card and a paypal...
Fell

Back to top Go down

Post  cookie Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:37 am

i say no not for now.sorry i have nothing against you but reason#1 the server is not even fully up yet, reason#2 you have played it for 2 days, thats not much, reason#3 we have enough admins for now. mabey apply ina while wiht a new post. also you dont convince me in your application.
cookie
cookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faustie Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:28 pm

I know, I'm not an admin, so its not totally my place to comment here... But shouldn't there be a lengthy waiting/trust period before you can ever consider applying? I mean, you're a nice fella and all, but 2 days? 2 months is more likely for such a high position. You get to control and practically run the server. Its a dangerous but highly useful position that needs a lot of trust. So, can we please consider a long time limit? I don't want this server to fail because of lots of inexperienced and bad, untrustworthy admins.

No offence specifically to you, Fell, I quite like you, I'm just generalizing here Smile
Faustie
Faustie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  JasonG5 Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:25 am

Yes ofcourse, first you have to be known, and ofcourse read the post that says

"CURRENTLY DONT NEED ADMINS" before even applying, but once we need Admins and you are quite known you can apply all you want Very Happy
JasonG5
JasonG5
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:18 am

just to all of you who said we aren't looking for admins, I specifically said to noforgiven "can I put in an admin app?" to which, as far as I recall, he said "yeah sure"
Fell

Back to top Go down

Post  Faustie Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Fell, we ain't saying that you specifically shouldn't be made an admin. I'm only recommending that is it a requisite to read through all of the threads here first, and to have been a server regular for about 2 months minimum. Admin is a highly abusable position, remember Smile

...Maybe you could hide secret passwords that change every week into the threads, so that people HAVE to read them and find the password? Smile
Faustie
Faustie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  JasonG5 Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Can you both shut up, your just tryna gain posts Faustie, IM ONTO YOU >Smile
JasonG5
JasonG5
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noforgivin Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Jason shut up yourself. Smile
Noforgivin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faustie Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:39 am

You'll NEVER be onto me... Never! I have a secret teleporter, you will never catch me, NEVER!

On the other hand, the fact about posts also gains you nil points, I'm trying to keep your forums active like a good MAD supporter! Very Happy
Faustie
Faustie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Noforgivin Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:17 am

Yeh STFU JASON RAAAAAWR
Noforgivin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JasonG5 Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:54 am

Okey dont drop your balls Heh .. Cool .. its good you are.. But like .. your the only one ..
We Need more people Very Happy
JasonG5
JasonG5
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faustie Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Yes, we do.

And Noforgivin has balls made of a secret gold titanium/combine metal alloy. They are indestructible, unlike your ones of mere flesh.
Faustie
Faustie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  cookie Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:29 am

yes faustie had a point we are not accepting it doesnt matter if your allowed to put in a app if your not gonna get it, i suggest this forums should be locked until we are accepting. (2months isnt even long enough either really)
cookie
cookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faustie Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Your wish is my command.
Faustie
Faustie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down