[MAD]Gmod Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jobs Idea :D

5 posters

Go down

Jobs Idea :D Empty Jobs Idea :D

Post  JasonG5 Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:43 am

Al-Qaeda, Equipped with the Explosive C4, they have the ability to blow up doors, windows and other props to get access to certain places. In Entities they can buy the C4 + Ak47's, and Various Pistols. Ofc The cost of the C4 willl be very high as it does lots of damage.

Special Forces - They are equipped with m16's, grenades and deagle's. They are the highest ranking members and fight against Al-Qaeda.

Thief - Equipped with pick locks and keypad crackers, and other little tools, they steal of citizens and other people.

Gun Dealer - Sells all guns, except explosive weapons

Heavy Gun Dealer - Sells only Explosive weapons

Thug - Ability to set a fire to any props, he commits arson, and damage to properties.

Firefighter - Can extinquish flames, and props that are on fire... can also break down doors, and repair properties

Tramp - No weapons, can only beg

Doctor - Can heal players, and selll different healing potions, can also set "heal areas" which when players enter $50 is deducted, and their health is fully recharged (if you can code this Smile )

Teacher - Can set detentionpos (just like Chief of police sets jailpos), and has a detention stick which he can ONLY use on students if they havent completed their homework

Students (male or female) - Can spawn paper (max of 10) in entities, and then write on it (so they can do their homework)

Convict - Recently got out of jail, but still wants revenge, equipped with an unarrest baton, he unarrests fellow criminals, and assists in the killing of cops

--------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:Adding more jobs Very Happy

Pub Master - Ability to sell: Beer (cans), Alcholol (bottles), and cigs.

Drug Dealer - Sells drugs

Citizen Police - Only equipped with an arrest baton, it helps cops arrest criminals.

Police - Equipped with a pistol, arrest and unarrest baton

After being cop you have the ability to be Chief Of Police

Traffic Warden - Can want unwant people attempting to steal cars, has a battering ram to get people out of cars, and has a clamp (its just like your keys) and can lock and unlock cars, and ofc once people just park their cars anywhere he can clamp them and set a fee or an amount of money to release their cars (people cant use their keys to unlock clamped cars)

Santoro Mafia - N/A
Santoro Mafia Leader - N/A

Backstreet Gang - N/A
Backstreet Gang Leader - N/A

President - The ruler

Presidents Guards - Equipped with Stunsticks + Glocks, they protect the president at all costs, even if it takes their Own lives

Combine Legion - they are like cops, or swat / special forces, but live to their own rules, they do keep order yet stick to their own kind

Noble Citizens - can only apply to be this job if your money is over : $25,000, as Noble Citizens are more high ranking citizens and more protected and richer

Mayor - Lower ranking than the President, but have some authorization over people

Mayor's Guard - Consists of highly protected guards, which ofc protect the mayor

Chef - Sells food

Last edited by JasonG5 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more jobs)
JasonG5
JasonG5
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jobs Idea :D Empty Re: Jobs Idea :D

Post  Fell Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:31 pm

I have a Job Idea-

The Night Angel - There can only be one, it has to be voted in, and it has a special knife called Retribution, which can kill in one hit from behind, but does normal damage from the front, and the model is just a citizen, but completely black and matte, but half invisible. essentially, an assassin.

your's are pretty good too Very Happy

oh, and add female class versions Razz
Fell

Back to top Go down

Post  Noforgivin Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Female with what models, Female G-Woman?
Noforgivin
Admin
Admin

https://mad-modders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Jobs Idea :D Empty Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post  JasonG5 Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:50 pm

I dont think a female version of all things would be good, there would be too many in the Jobs section so I say leave it as it is, and only suggest stuff which are able to be coded ...

And Hmm ... Night Angel Can be a job to be minged with ...
So Mehbe ... afro
JasonG5
JasonG5
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 am

did I say all things? just citizens, gangsters and convicts really.

As for the Night Angel, we could make it Donator only, and you still have to vote
Fell

Back to top Go down

Post  JasonG5 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:25 am

Perhaps for the night angel .. but A no-no for being able to kill someone in one kill from the back and less damage from the front .. Unless Nofo can code this :]
JasonG5
JasonG5
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noforgivin Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:58 am

I could probably code that yeh
Noforgivin
Admin
Admin

https://mad-modders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pigdog04 Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:33 am

Might be a long shot but is there anyway nofo can code the ability to defuse C4 and have a bomb squad or even work it into some sort of CT/SWAT class.
pigdog04
pigdog04

Back to top Go down

Post  Faustie Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Soundman - Can set up radios and other items of a musically related business. Perhaps if new items are created he can set up speaker systems for housing (proper ones, not the tiny little megaphones)?
Faustie
Faustie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  pigdog04 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 am

I played another server with a 'soundman' like class. They called it 'computer salesman' who had the ability to install and wire computer and sound systems through peoples buildings. Pretty sure it was just an addaptation of wiremod. Anyway, they got rid of it after a few weeks of testing because it caused epic lag.. Though this could be down to fail coding.
pigdog04
pigdog04

Back to top Go down

Post  Faustie Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Our coding isn't fail, should work.

You're on about the BSU server, yeah? Well their server has problems non-stop from what I've seen. At least 5-10 disconnects every day, though I think most are caused by Denial of Service attacks which they haven't yet been able to stop. It never lagged for me, maybe its your ping? They're all the way across the Atlantic.

Just make sure that its simple. Maybe restrict the current wiremod properties for this purpose to that specific job?
Faustie
Faustie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  pigdog04 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Well whatever it was, with my 100mb uni connection it wasnt latency.
pigdog04
pigdog04

Back to top Go down

Post  Faustie Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:18 pm

MBs has nothing to do with ping or latency... And it always worked fine for me... Not your setup, is it? Maybe your uni connection was just waaaay to busy.
Faustie
Faustie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum