[MAD]Gmod Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faustie in his natural habitat...

3 posters

Go down

The Faustie in his natural habitat... Empty The Faustie in his natural habitat...

Post  Faustie Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Ok, hi, I'm Faustie. Been playing GMOD for only a bit, but already its one of my favourite games. Your server (and group) looks pretty awesome, so I've been playing there for a while - Lots of fun!

I got told to apply here by a certain Jason of the Melon Mafia, so hey, here I am Smile.

Here is a list of stuff you may want to know about me:

-Live in England
-On GMOD quite often, an hour or two a day, normally during the evening hours of GMT0
-I'm an awesome guy, so I added you to my favourites, you'll be one of my most played servers now ^^
-Used to building quite well, came from the BSU server originally.
-I like to build hoverball/thruster controlled garbage trucks - More fun than you'd think.
-I don't actually know why I posted the last one
-I'm eating coffee and eating a baguette, which is probably the reason for these posts
-If any of these are inappropriate, feel free to remove them
-As you've noticed, my spelling isn't too bad, so I won't degrade your server and repel grammar critics
-Yes, you get grammar critics on GMOD

Ok, so thats my application. Just to let you know, I'm thinking of donating, but only when I see that this server will last, and when I actually put some money on my paypal account ^^.

Faustie
Faustie
Faustie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

The Faustie in his natural habitat... Empty Re: The Faustie in his natural habitat...

Post  JasonG5 Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Accept your application Very Happy
Gratz on getting respected
Confirmed by : Me, O_O
JasonG5
JasonG5
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Faustie in his natural habitat... Empty Yays+Whiskey for all

Post  Faustie Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:25 am

Hurrah, hurrah!

Thanks mate Smile
Faustie
Faustie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

The Faustie in his natural habitat... Empty Re: The Faustie in his natural habitat...

Post  Noforgivin Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Locked ok
Noforgivin
Admin
Admin

https://mad-modders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum